On October 7-8, the Canadian Collision Industry Forum (CCIF) witnesses a historic occasion with the hosting of its first-ever virtual event.
With two full days of top-quality industry content and insight in both English and French, the format will include:
- Working with WIP; Limits to avoid bottlenecks and Improve Production Flow, Knowing and Managing Variables, by Patrick Piche and Tim White (AkzoNobel)
- Establishing a Capacity Planning EcoSystem at the Service Shop of Your Performance by Charles Aubry (Progi)
- Pros and Cons of Photo Estimating, Customer Experience and Machine Learning by Elliot Roberts and Marcus Malzone (Solera-Audatex)
- How to Find Talent for All Opportunities in Our Trade by Fadi Smaidi (Skills Trader)
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities by Kathryn Peterson (Group Conseil CLE)
- Return to Prosperity with a Quality Led, Repair First Mindset by Dave Flockhart (Betag Innovation)
- Repairers Cut Through to the Future by Andrew Marsh (Auto Industry Consulting)
In addition to the seminars, the event will also include a virtual reception as well as a networking and sponsors lounge.
Additionally, the content will be available for three months after the event, providing attendees with ample opportunity to study and apply insight gained at the first-ever virtual CCIF conference.