On October 7-8, the Canadian Collision Industry Forum (CCIF) witnesses an historic occasion with the hosting of its first ever virtual event.
With two full days of top-quality industry content and insight in both English and French, the format will include:
- Working with WIP; Limits to avoid bottlenecks and Improve Production Flow, Knowing and Managing Variables, by Patrick Piche and Tim White (AkzoNobel)
- Establishing a Capacity Planning EcoSystem at the Service Shop of Your Performance by Charles, Aubry (Progi)
- Pros and Cons of Photo Estimating, Customer Experience and Machine Learning by Elliot Roberts and Marcus Malzone (Solera-Audatex)
- How to Find Talent for All Opportunities in Our Trade by Fadi Smaidi (Skills Trader)
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities by Kathryn Peterson (Group Conseil CLE)
- Return to Prosperity with a Quality Led, Repair First Mindset by Dave Flockhart (Betag Innovation)
- Repairers Cut Through to the Future by Andrew Marsh (Auto Industry Consulting)
In addition to the seminars the event will also include a virtual reception as well as a networking and sponsors lounge.
Additionally, the content will be available for three months after the event, providing attendees with ample opportunity to study and apply insight gained at the first ever virtual CCIF conference.
Stay tuned for more in-depth coverage from CCIF Virtual 2020 on Autosphere.ca