As part of the Evolution 2023 conference held in Montreal from July 18 to 20 for Canadian representatives of CARSTAR shops and Driven Glass auto glass franchisees under the theme Evolution, the company was keen to highlight the excellence of the network’s shops.
From CARSTAR collision shops to auto glass specialists such as Vitro Plus, Docteur du Pare-brise, Uniglass, Go Glass and Star Autoglass, the organization wanted to highlight the excellence of their operations.
We’re not just talking about financial results here, but about individuals who have set themselves apart through their customer service, their originality in marketing operations or their community involvement.
Plaques were presented during the conference, as well as at the Gala evening.
Here’s the list of individuals, teams and companies who earned the honors of the organization and their peers during the event.
- Customer Service Awards/NPS: Stéphane Patrie, Owner of VitroPlus Saint Eustache
- Length of Rental (LOR) Award: Colin Manuel, Owner of CARSTAR Miramichi
- Franchisee of the Year: Joe Saputo of CARSTAR Ancaster, Basam Betou of Star Glass North York, Danny Verreault and his children, of VitroPlus Granby, Peppi Paluzzi and Georges Pezoulas of UniglassPlus Ottawa Cryville, Sean Hudson of Go!Glass Listowel, Denis and Nicolas Thibert of Docteur du Pare-Brise Mercier
- Rookie of the Year: Alan Shek and Brad Payne of CARSTAR North Toronto and John Mendonca of UniglassPlus Toronto
- Ironman Award: Dan Jonsson and Skye Grexton, Owners of CARSTAR Stonewall, CARSTAR Winnipeg Chevrier, CARSTAR Winnipeg Henderson, CARSTAR Winnipeg Fife, CARSTAR Winnipeg Saskatchewan, CARSTAR Winnipeg St. James (Macdonald), CARSTAR Gimli and CARSTAR Dugald
- Marketing Award: The Fahey family, Owners of CARSTAR Calgary McKnight and CARSTAR Calgary Bowness, Éric Frenette and Éric Gauvin of VitroPlus/Ziebart L’Ancienne-Lorette, Rennie Duiker of UniglassPlus/Ziebart Starford, Mario Roberge of Docteur du Pare-Brise Lévis
- Vanguard Award: Sylvain Martel, Owner of CARSTAR Anjou
- Genesis Award : CARSTAR LC Group
- Charity Award: Johnny Kloeckes, Owner of CARSTAR Johnny K Group
- Best Repair Ratio Award: UniglassPlus Sarnia
- Customer Experience Award: VitroPlus Saint-Eustache and UniglassPlus Carleton Place
- Best Securi-Clear sales ratio: UniglassPlus/Ziebart London (Wharncliffe)
- Best Charity Commitment: VitroPlus Saint-Jérôme and Docteur du Pare-Brise Sainte-Adèle
- Employee Choice Awards: Éric Frenette from VitroPlus/Ziebart Lévis/Québec (Route de l’Aéroport)/L’Ancienne-Lorette, Rennie Duiker of UniglassPlus/Ziebart Stratford and Daniel Allaire of Docteur du Pare-Brise Valleyfield.
- Super Banner: Benjamin Doyon, VitroPlus/Ziebart Repentigny