Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) announces a new board member and a new board chair.
Following the resignation of Tony Mougios of Michelin North America (Canada), Dr. Antoine Sautenet of Michelin was elected as a Director to complete Mr. Mougios unexpired term and elected 2nd Vice-Chair of the Board. Maureen Kline of Pirelli moves into the role as Chair of the Board, Paul Downey of Pliteq becomes 1st Vice Chair and Matt Livigni of Continental Tire remains as Treasurer.
Mr. Sautenet currently serves as the Director of Governmental Affairs for Michelin Canada, and as Public Affairs Manager for International Trade and Sustainable Mobility at the Corporate Public Affairs Department. He holds PhD in International and European Law from Université de Rennes, is a member of the European Research Center in Rennes (CEDRE), and a senior lecturer at the High School of Foreign Trade (ESCE) in Hanoi.
The TRAC Board Officers and Directors are as follows:
- Maureen Kline – Chair (Pirelli Tire North America)
- Paul Downey – 1st Vice-Chair (Pliteq Inc.)
- Antoine Sautenet – 2nd Vice-Chair (Michelin North America (Canada) Inc.)
- Matt Livigni – Treasurer (Continental Tire Canada Inc.)
- Neil Bansal – Western Rubber Group
- Chris Bitsakakis – AirBoss of America Corp.
- Paul Christou – Goodyear Canada
- Keshav Das – BKT Tires (Canada)
- Darious Naylor – Bridgestone Canada
- Robert Rist – Cabot Canada