Huayi Tire Canada (HTC) and Double Coin, a tire manufacturer and marketer announced the introduction of the REM-2S all-weather/snow radial OTR tire.
This hard surface tire was designed for earthmover, loader and grader applications and will debut at Con Expo, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
REM-2S (E2, L2, G2) key features include:
- Heavy siping with offset blocks for traction
- Advanced capability in snow, ice, gravel, and soft, sandy terrains
- Designed for year-round use
- Balanced performance on wet and dry conditions
- Great for snow removal, winter clean up, road clearing
- Visit Double Coin at Con Expo Booth #N-10265
“With the release of our REM-2S, we’re expanding our offerings to better meet the demands of our customers and tackle the challenges of winter and all-weather conditions,” said Tony Cresta, Director of Product Development.
“The tire was developed with heavy siping and a non-directional block tread to meet the demands of winter’s harshest conditions. These specs, paired with a tire compound that is made to perform year-round, are designed to exceed expectations in all working conditions and will give the REM-2S excellent performance and long-life in all weather conditions,” concluded Cresta.