The Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) announces its new Board of Directors following its Annual General Meeting of members held on June 14, 2022.
Pliteq’s Paul Downey was named Chair, taking over for Pirelli’s Maureen Kline who remains on the Board as a Director.
Chris Figel of AirBoss of America Corp., and Dean Pearson of Cabot Canada Ltd. were elected as new TRAC Directors. Chris Figel is the Executive Vice President and General Counsel at AirBoss of America. Dean Pearson is Facility General Manager at Cabot’s production plant in Sarnia.
“We are grateful for the leadership, hard work, and dedication Ms. Kline gave to the organization. We welcome Messrs. Figel and Pearson to the TRAC Board. I am confident their business acumen and management experience will serve TRAC well in the coming years,” says Paul Downey, President and CEO of Pliteq, and TRAC Chair of the Board. “I would also like to express my gratitude to Chris Bitsakakis of AirBoss, Neil Bansal of Liberty Tire, and Lou Monico of Giti who left the TRAC Board. I appreciate their contributions to the organization as well.”
TRAC’s 2022-2023 Board of Directors is as follows:
- Paul Downey (Chair) – Pliteq Inc.
- Antoine Sautenet (1st Vice-Chair) – Michelin North America (Canada) Inc.
- Pam Scarrow (2nd Vice-Chair) – Bridgestone Canada Inc.
- Matt Livigni (Treasurer) – Continental Tire Canada Inc.
- Chris Figel – AirBoss of America Corp.
- Dean Pearson – Cabot Canada Ltd.
- Keshav Das – BKT Tires (Canada) Inc.
- Maureen Kline – Pirelli Tire Inc.
- Paul Christou – Goodyear Canada Inc.