Point S Canada is proud to recognize the excellent work of its five 2020 Quality Challenge winners.
Each year, the Point S Quality Challenge gives retailers an opportunity to distinguish themselves within our network when it comes to offering a solid customer experience.
The auto centres were judged on nearly 200 strict and specific criteria, and the winners will get to go on a fabulous trip for two to Rhodes, Greece, in October 2021.
They’ll be joined by Quality Challenge winners from all 36 countries where Point S operates.
“The Quality Challenge has a big impact on customer retention, encouraging retailers to create a unique customer experience. This helps foster greater loyalty towards the Point S brand and ensures the company is able to enjoy sustainable growth,” says Daniel Beauvais, network vice-president.
Winners of the 2020 Quality Challenge:
- ADG Richard, Courcelles, Quebec
- Pneus SP Anjou, Metropolitan Blvd., Montreal, Quebec
- Charles Turcotte, Thibeault Blvd., Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
- Centre du pneu Villemaire, Terrebonne, Quebec
- Les pneus Carignan, Varennes, Quebec