Just released by Michelin is the ultra-high-performance all-season tire — the Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 4… a tire designed to provide year-round performance and give drivers ultimate control at any moment, in any season.
Said Michelin Brand Director Matthew Cabe, “We built this tire for passionate drivers who need their vehicles to perform in wet, dry, or even cold, snowy conditions.
This tire covers 85% of the market, and the new generation includes sizes for the most popular high-performance vehicles being sold today.”
Fifty-nine sizes are available now, with an additional 46 sizes available in July 2021.
MICHELIN says “We continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs.
That’s what we mean by MICHELIN Total Performance, which has and will always be our difference on every tire.”
The Sport Ali-Season 4
So why should you consider this tire? First, it has a design that stands out from the crowd and it’s an all-season tire.
It has ultimate all-season wet grip; ultimate all-season dry grip; mild winter mobility; kilometres warranty: 70,000 kilometres. (See warranty for details.); Standard Limited Warranty: 6 years.
It has up to 29% more tread life than leading competitors. Dynamic Response Technology developed on the track and proven on the street, the innovative technology ensures forces and temperatures are distributed evenly for a long wear life.
Elevate your potential in all seasons: dry, wet, or lightly snow-covered, the Pilot Sport All Season 4 delivers superior performance with:
1. An asymmetric tread pattern that places more rubber on the outer shoulder to deliver exceptional lateral grip.
2. Extreme Silica+ tread compound- a race-inspired tread compound engineered with maximum levels of silica to grab hold of slick pavement.
3. 360-degree variable sipe technology -distinctive full depth and interlocking sipes provide biting edges for improved traction in wet and light snowy conditions.
4. Helio+ technology—advanced rubber grips the road even in freezing conditions.
5. Biting edges in the tread grooves grab loose snow to help control acceleration and braking.
And the tire is Super Car Certified: The first all-season tire chosen by Chevrolet for the Corvette.