Mitchell has two new offerings for the industry: the Diagnostics and Calibration Services Locator and Mitchell ShopPak for Cloud to assist collision repair facilities with procuring partner products and services during Covid19.
Among the many challenges collision repair facilities due to COVID-19 is the ability to procure partner products and services, so Mitchell created the Diagnostics and Calibration Services Locator after hearing that finding qualified scanning resources has become difficult now.
The locator matches facilities that provide in-house diagnostic devices and capabilities with those who may need those services, assisting anyone to find needed scanning or calibration services by location.
The sign-up form also allows any facility to submit their available services to the locator free of charge.
Additionally, Mitchell ShopPak for Cloud – the only mobile platform to provide estimating and basic shop management functionality is in an easy-to-use cloud-based application. The solution offers repair facilities the following:
- One-click ordering: Submit an electronic purchase order directly to OE dealers via an OEC CollisionLink integration with a single click
- Email parts list: Choose the parts to be ordered, add any desired notes and email the parts list to any parts supplier
- Manage repair orders: Convert an opportunity to a repair order, manage a list of repair orders and close repair orders
- Generate repair documents: Download or print a final bill, repair order (RO) document or work order document for a job
- Apply disclaimers: Manage and apply disclaimers to repair documents, and apply signature lines to the bottom when needed
- Platform integration: Easily order parts from industry procurement partner OEConnection® from within Mitchell Cloud Estimating, and directly access the parts order interface and the entire Connect platform.
Mitchell created a central hub for industry updates and resources to help during the COVID-19 crisis, including links to the Diagnostic locator tool. Other important information can be found at www.mitchell.com/covid-19-updates.