The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) has launched its newly redesigned website—ASE.com —to provide a centralized online gateway for technicians, employers, students, instructors and consumers.
- Learn how to prepare for, earn and maintain ASE certification.
- Find information on ASE’s more than 50 tests including task lists, format, requirements, fees, test centre locations, preparation guides, practice tests and more.
- Download the new ASE Renewal App that makes it easy to keep A-series certifications up-to-date without visiting a test centre. With the app, an ASE Certified technician can validate their knowledge and extend their certifications by answering a few test questions each month from a desktop computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Obtain tips on how helping employees earn ASE certification will attract new customers and give your business a competitive advantage.
- Learn how to join the elite ranks of repair businesses in the Blue Seal of Excellence recognition program.
Students & Instructors:
- Instructors will discover how ASE educational initiatives, partnerships and career development resources help improve instruction for future automotive service professionals.
- Students can get started on their pathway to a career in automotive service by earning the ASE Entry-Level Certification.
- A five-step process walks instructors through the process of obtaining accreditation for their school’s automotive educational program.
- Understand how ASE’s rigorous testing and certification process demands the knowledge and expertise of the technicians, thus ensuring peace of mind for the consumer.
- Find a Blue Seal of Excellence nearby shop where a large percentage of the technicians are ASE Certified professionals.