Training sessions from Carquest Technical Institute and WORLDPAC Technical Institute, ASE and Michelin have been added to the schedule for the Virtual AAPEX Experience, Nov. 3 – Nov. 5.
The new sessions are part of a comprehensive lineup of free technical and management training valued at hundreds of dollars and led by the industry’s most highly skilled and sought-after trainers. Training is geared toward shop owners, technicians and service advisors, although all aftermarket professionals are welcome to attend. Registration is required.
Training by CTI and WTI will include:
- Ultrasonic Diagnostic Strategies: Enhance your Senses for a Faster, Safer Diagnostic Direction, Nov. 4, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., (EST); and
- Diagnosing Difficult Fuel & Oil Deposit Related Driveability Concerns, Nov. 5, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., (EST).
ASE will offer three On-Demand classes:
- ASE Section 609 Update and Other MVAC Service News;
- A New Path to Recertification – The ASE Renewal App; and
- How to Successfully Establish an Effective CTE Advisory Committee.
Michelin will offer: Secure Access to Vehicle Repair Data by the Aftermarket, Nov. 4, 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m., (EST).
The Virtual AAPEX Experience will serve as the hub of training, insights and connections for the more than $1 trillion global automotive aftermarket industry. It will feature instructor- and exhibitor-led training, product and equipment demos from industry suppliers, the New Product Showcase, and opportunities to connect one-on-one with exhibitors to talk products and conduct business.