Stellantis N.V. unveiled Dare Forward 2030, its strategic plan for the coming decade that will drive Stellantis employees to be ‘second to none’ in value creation for all stakeholders.
Stellantis commits to becoming the industry champion in the fight against climate change, reaching carbon net-zero emissions by 2038, with a 50% reduction by 2030.
Carlos Tavares, Stellantis CEO, explained: “Dare Forward 2030 inspires us to become so much more than we’ve ever been. We are expanding our vision, breaking the limits and embracing a new mindset, one that seeks to transform all facets of mobility for the betterment of our families, communities and the societies in which we operate.”
Dare Forward 2030 Key Facts
Diversity, operational excellence, house of iconic brands, and a thoughtful product portfolio are Stellantis’ ‘second to none’ differentiators propelling the Company forward.
- Community of employees spans 170 nationalities across six regions
- Achieve 100% of the €5 billion annual cash merger synergies target by the end of 2024
- Maintain break-even point at less than 50% of consolidated shipments
- Global BEV sales of five million units in 2030, reaching 100% of passenger car BEV sales mix in Europe and 50% passenger cars and light-duty trucks in the United States
- Lead industry with more than 75 BEVs, including the Jeep brand’s first 100% battery-electric SUV launching in early 2023, followed by the Ram ProMaster BEV later in 2023 and the Ram 1500 BEV pickup truck in 2024
- Specific U.S. product offensive of more than 25 all-new BEVs
- New car revenues from premium and luxury vehicle segments to increase fourfold
Stellantis’ ambition is to embrace breakthrough ideas to offer innovative, clean, safe and affordable mobility.
- Confirm EV Day and Software Day commitments
- Increase planned battery capacity by 140 gigawatt-hours (GWh) to approximately 400 GWh
- Expand hydrogen fuel cell technology to large vans in 2024; first U.S. offering in 2025; further expands to heavy-duty trucks
- With Waymo, pave the way for sustainable “Delivery as a Service”
- Announce Stellantis Corporate Venture Fund with €300 million initial funding for advanced technologies adoption
Stellantis’ ambition is to be ‘second to none’ in value creation for all stakeholders while unleashing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Reach one-third of global sales online in 2030; launch a global digital marketplace offering customers a seamless journey through the entire Stellantis galaxy of products and services
- More autonomy to seven accretive businesses: mobility, financial services, pre-owned cars, aftermarket, data as-a-service, circular economy, commercial vehicles
- Leadership in commercial vehicle market powered by 26 new launches and electric offerings in all segments, including new Ram 1500 BEV
- More than 25% of global Net Revenues coming from regions outside Enlarged Europe and North America
- China: Plan for asset-light business model to reduce fixed costs and limit exposure to geopolitical risk, with Net Revenues of €20 billion
Stellantis will manage the transition period toward electrification while delivering double-digit Adjusted Operating Income (AOI) margins and maximizing shareholder value.
- Net Revenues to double to €300 billion by 2030 while sustaining double-digit AOI margin through the entire plan period
- Generate more than €20 billion in Industrial Free Cash Flows in 2030
- Target a 25-30% dividend payout ratio through 2025 and the repurchase of up to 5% of outstanding common shares