The all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 three-row SUV is packed with intuitive INFINITI technology features.
“The all-new INFINITI QX60 2022 was designed with active living in mind – friends, family, community,” said Eric Rigaux, INFINITI global head of product strategy.
“We focused on creating a serene, beautiful and practical interior environment with new INFINITI IQ technology. In many ways, the all-new QX60 is not only spacious but also stunning and intelligent.”
INFINITI QX60 highlights
- The all-new 2022 QX60 has been re-imagined to provide comfort for up to seven people with more passenger space.
- All these cars are equipped with a powerful 3.5-litre V6 and an all-new 9-speed automatic transmission.
- An advanced intelligent all-wheel-drive system with a new direct-coupled all-wheel drive engagement is standard on all grades.
- The new QX60 retains its sliding and reclining second-row seats, allowing access to the third row without having to remove a child safety seat.
- An enhanced ProPILOT Assist system also makes its debut on the QX60, retrieving information from the onboard navigation system to assist the driver.
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi Link can proactively slow the car down on sharp turns or on-ramps and automatically adjust the QX60’s speed when activated.
Harmony by design
The finer details have a unique, yet subtle, inlaid Japanese essence: kimono folds in the headlights, origami in the grille, and ripples on a pond in the leather-trimmed seats.
The mesh of the QX60’s signature double-arched grille was inspired by the complex folds of traditional Japanese origami.
Flowing curves drape the front and rear wheels, with optional 20-inch machined alloy wheels on most versions.
INFINITI IQ Technology
“We’ve upgraded the interior technology to be available and smart, starting with our impressive 12.3-inch interactive screen and dynamic meter display,” Rigaux said.
It starts with an award-winning 295-horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 up front, mated to an all-new 9-speed automatic transmission.
This powertrain duo offers a responsive, quiet, confident and balanced ride.
Intelligent All-Wheel Drive is standard on the 2022 INFINITI QX60 at all trim levels and is significantly improved over its predecessor.
The all-new direct-coupled all-wheel-drive system engages almost instantly when it senses wheel slip and, in some cases, can proactively engage for added confidence in slippery conditions.
Up to 50% of the available power can be sent to the rear wheels for better traction.
INFINITI’s active limited-slip braking feature can brake individual wheels to redirect torque to wheels with traction almost instantly.
“Our all-new intelligent all-wheel-drive system is designed to assist the driver when extra traction is needed – or even before,” Rigaux said.
INFINITI IQ intuitive technologies, infotainment on demand
Inside, the new technologies start with a new 12.3-inch INFINITI InTouch high-definition interactive display with touchscreen controls for infotainment, which is standard on all grades of the new QX60.
An in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot can connect up to seven devices for entertainment and information on the go, and INFINITI InTouch Services safety and security telematics can help manage busy lifestyles.
ProPILOT Assist helps the driver during single-lane highway travel by allowing more natural vehicle control, including braking and steering.
When activated, ProPILOT Assist with Navi Link can team up with the available traffic sign recognition system to automatically slow the QX60 to meet posted speed limits.
Active safety features such as rear automatic braking, forward collision warning and forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection are standard on all QX60 models.
The INFINITI QX60 2022 will arrive in North America in late 2021. Pricing, detailed specifications, feature availability and booking information will be announced at a later date.