Mazda Canada reported November sales of 5,574 vehicles, representing an increase of 5.0 percent versus November 2019.
Sales year-to-date are 53,622, which is a decrease of 14.6 percent compared to the same period in 2019.
Key November sales notes:
- CX-9 sales jumped 22.4 percent year-over-year to solidify the best monthly sales result ever.
- CX-5 enjoyed strong year-over-year growth with an increase of 10.0 percent compared to the same month last year, also claiming a best November sales record.
- CX-30 made a healthy contribution to help to Mazda’s award-winning CX-line of crossovers gain 17.8 percent versus November 2019.
- Mazda’s i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive option continues to be a favourite among Mazda CX-line buyers, with 92.5 percent of customers selecting AWD models in January.
- Demand for the available i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive on the Mazda3 continues at a steady pace heading into the winter months, with 45.1 percent of customers choosing the AWD option last month.