The 2021 Telluride Nightsky Edition is ready for orders at Kia dealerships now, for arrival in Q3.
In addition to a number of gloss black elements that give the Telluride a new character, the Nightsky Edition is offered on seven eye-catching exterior colors including Glacial White Pearl, Everlasting Grey, Gravity Grey, Ebony Black, Sangria, Dark Moss and the newly added Black Copper, a new colour for the Canadian market.
Imagined at Kia’s design studio in California, the Telluride Nightsky Edition provides seating for up to seven with captain’s chairs in the second row, a powerful 291-hp 3.8-litre V6, standard active on-demand all-wheel drive[i] among other features.
Telluride has a new design with blacked-out details and finishes. Nightsky Edition exterior elements include:
- Newly designed radiator grill in black finish (Nightsky Edition exclusive)
- 20-inch wheels in black finish with black lug nuts and center caps (Nightsky Edition exclusive)
- Gloss black roof rails
- Gloss black greenhouse trim/lower door side molding
- Gloss black skid plates
- Gloss black front bumper side air duct garnish
- Gloss black emblems, including unique “Kia” logos
- LED headlamps and fog lamps with black inner bezel
“A top-pick for Canadians, Telluride has seen immense popularity since first entering the market in 2019. The Nightsky Edition gives our customers the option to enhance adventures and everyday outings with a more distinctive, assertive SUV,” says Elias El-Achhab, Chief Operating Officer at Kia Canada. “Telluride is the epitome of Kia’s bold design, innovative technology and advanced safety, making it a fierce competitor in the SUV segment. Now, with the Nightsky Edition, Telluride has once again delivered the Power to Surprise,” he adds.