The Region of Durham’s Economic Development and Tourism division (Invest Durham), along with partners, will be returning to one of the largest and fastest growing technology conferences in North America—Collision Conference—from June 26 to 29 at the Enercare Centre in Toronto.
Project Arrow, the first all-Canadian, zero emission connected vehicle will be the centrepiece of Durham’s pavilion.
Invest Durham in partnership with Durham Region’s eight area municipalities, Durham College, Ontario Tech University, Trent University, Durham GTA, Spark Centre, 1855 Technology Accelerator, Ontario Power Generation (OPG), and the Automotive Parts Manufacturers Association’s (APMA) Project Arrow, will be activating space in booth E157. Together, they will present the Durham Region innovation community at the 2023 Collision Conference.
As the Clean Energy Capital of Canada, Durham is a great place to invent, engineer and test clean, connected and electric technologies.
The booth will host:
- Project Arrow: The first all-Canadian, zero emission, connected vehicle, engineered and manufactured at Ontario Tech University’s ACE Climatic Aerodynamic Wind Tunnel.
- OPG: Participate in a fun and competitive racetrack experience while learning about the innovations and technologies helping to electrify life in one generation.
- A playful activation from Durham College’s Mixed Reality Capture Studio.
At the event further opportunities to build a tech business in Durham will be represented by:
- Durham Regional Technology Development Site: A part of the Ontario Vehicle Innovation Network (OVIN).
- Access IO: The Future of Energy at Ontario Power Generation.
Amp up your business in Canada’s Clean Energy Capital. Invest Durham can assist your business in exploring opportunities to develop and test electric, green technologies in Durham Region; create connections within our incubators, hubs and programs; help to find your ideal property or office space; and assist in bringing your business to Canada.
For more information or to book an appointment with the Invest Durham team at Collision Conference, please visit Invest.Durham.ca/collision.