Polyvance’s 6076 Bumper Stabilizer is designed to help support today’s large, complex, multi-piece bumpers.
The Bumper Stabilizer attaches to any scissor stand and provides multiple adjustable anchor points to support fragile bumper components during assembly or repair.
Bumper components can be held in virtually any position allowing one technician to do the work of two, while reducing the risk of damage from accidental kinking or dropping of flimsy parts.
- Sturdy, heavy-wall, black oxide-coated tubing is made in the USA and designed to attach to one of a shop’s existing scissor stands
- Six adjustable overhead anchor points designed to help support multi-piece bumpers
- Six adjustable bungee cords of various lengths are used with the overhead anchors to secure the bumper to the stand, theta reduce risk of dropping and damaging the bumper
- Includes all hardware to attach the Bumper Stabilizer to a scissor stand
- Allows the technician to control the position of the bumper for improved ergonomics during repair or assembly operations
- Holds the components of multi-piece bumpers together
Contact Polyvance through Customer Support: PH: 800-633-3047 www.polyvance.com