You have until September 4th to save on your registration for the 2020 CCIF Virtual Experience—October 7-8.
Here is the agenda for the first virtual CCIF event. Attendees will be able to network in virtual spaces via text, audio and video chat; attend conferences and workshops; ask speakers and sponsors questions, all from their home or office.
- French workshop:Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 11am – 12:30pm (EST)
- Conference sessions:Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 1pm – 4pm (EST)
- Virtual Reception:Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 5pm – 7pm (EST)
- Network and sponsors lounges:Wednesday, October 7, 2020, All Day
- Conference sessions:Thursday, October 8, 2020, 1pm – 4pm (EST)
- English workshop:Thursday, October 8, 2020, 4pm – 5:30pm (EST)
- Network and sponsors lounges:Thursday, October 8, 2020, All Day
Speaker Andrew Marsh
And a new speaker has been added: Andrew Marsh—With a degree in Mechanical Engineering, for 20 years Andrew worked inside vehicle manufacturers covering design, development and project management. The majority of the time was spent working across Europe. In 2004 Andrew joined Thatcham Research (the Motor Insurance Repair Research Centre), and brought this engineering knowledge to understand repair issues for each new vehicle arriving on the market.
By 2007 Andrew added to this role by looking after eScribe methods and times production for three years, which resulted in a dramatic increase in data output volume as well as quality. To a great extent this relied on knowing what was happening amongst the vehicle manufacturers, tracking the technology into the market and strategizing the methods coverage accordingly.
In 2011 Andrew became a founder member of Auto Industry Consulting Ltd, which launched its key product ‘Ezi-Methods’ in 2012 and now covers 993 models – where a model covers all related body shapes. This provides vehicle manufacturer repair methods and information via our user friendly and cost-effective web service, sold in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. Andrew regularly presents to collision repair sector audiences, as well as writing for several collision repair magazines around the world.
Click here to register.