Key roles filled with experienced professionals.
Bridgestone has announced leadership in the Americas, effective March 16. “These strategic leadership changes will enable Bridgestone to continue to successfully meet the needs of our customers in a dynamic and changing world,” said Paolo Ferrari, President, CEO & COO, Bridgestone Americas.
• Riccardo Cichi, currently chief sales officer for Bridgestone Europe, Middle East, India, & Africa, has been named president and chief sales officer North America. In this newly created role, Cichi will lead a consolidated sales organization for the consumer replacement tire business and the commercial truck, bus and retread tire business in the U.S. and Canada. He will also oversee the company’s GCR Tires & Service (GCR) commercial service network.
• Chris Ripani, currently president of GCR, has been appointed to the expanded role of president, truck, bus and retread tires and GCR.
• Erik Seidel will continue in his current role as president, consumer replacement tire sales, U.S. and Canada.
• Eric Higgs, currently president of truck, bus and retread tires, has been named senior vice president, marketing operations.
• Brian Goldstine, senior vice president, fleet management solutions for the commercial tire business, will take on the expanded role of president, mobility solutions and fleet management for Bridgestone Americas.
• Craig Schneider, currently president, diversified businesses, will take on an expanded role as president, enterprise strategy, corporate development and diversified businesses.