Ontario tire retailers enjoy a day of education and networking.
Bridgestone Canada hosted the company’s very first Canadian trade show on February 4th in Mississauga, Ontario. More than 400 tire retailers from all over the province were invited to attend a full day of networking, education and a special appearance by racing legend, Mario Andretti.
Bridgestone invited 22 vendors to the trade show part of the program, each with a specialty and service that organizers knew could help the many retailers in attendance better manage, market and run their businesses.
Whether managing inventory, promoting their businesses online and on social media, or whether simply building a better website, Bridgestone made sure that a specialist in each area of interest was on hand to offer advice and insight.
During the lunch break, Bridgestone introduced some of their newest products, including:
– sDestination LE3 for SUVs, CUVs and Light Trucks. The LE3 replaces the LE2 and will be available in March 2020
– Firestone Firehawk Pursuit. Specially engineered for pursuit vehicles.
– Firestone Firehawk Pursuit AWT. This pursuit vehicle tire features the 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake certification, which means this tire can stay on a vehicle year-round.
– Firestone WeatherGrip. This all-weather tire also comes with 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake certification.
– Firestone Destination A/T2—an all-terrain tire with 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake certification. This is for P-metric sizing, and has been engineered for both on and off road performance.
– Firestone Destination X/T. Same as the A/T2, but with LT sizing
The day concluded with Mario Andretti shaking lots of hands, posing for photos with tire retailers, and signing autographs.
Photos by Jack Kazmierski