Mevotech, a North American market leader in the engineering, design and manufacture of aftermarket undercar replacement parts, announced the addition of 320+ new part numbers to its extensive catalogue.
Mevotech is known for their innovative driveline, steering, suspension, and wheel hub repair solutions.
Engineered for a longer service life and superior durability, Mevotech Supreme and TTX replacement components also feature unique Labor Saver advantages in-the-box that reduce installation time for the Professional Technician and facilitate a complete repair.
Mevotech’s latest release includes engineered first-to-market solutions with patented technologies and design enhancements for maximum performance and vehicle uptime. With Mevotech’s industry-leading emphasis on research and development, the Professional Technician has more access to repair alternatives for late model domestic and import passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and SUVs, up to model year 2022. The entire release represents repair opportunities for over one hundred eighty-eight million vehicles in Canada and the U.S.
Highlights from the new release include:
Patented first-to-market solutions
- Patented (US No. 8714862) greaseable and self-lubricating sintered Dynamic Control Bearing optimizes service life and increases durability
- Enhanced bushing profile and construction improves component strength
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coated hardware, including frame bolt, in the box makes installation quick and easy
- Patented (U.S. No. 8714862) sintered Dynamic Control Bearing is tough, greaseable and self-lubricating for a longer service life
- Integri-Boot multi-lipped dust boot seals out contaminants
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coating protects assembly and included coated hardware makes installation quick and easy
- Patented (U.S. No. 8714862) greaseable and self-lubricating sintered Dynamic Control Bearing optimizes service life and increases durability
- Exclusive hex forging improves assembly strength and provides a larger wrench flat surface for the Technician
- Patented (U.S. No. 9771971) Locking Dust Boot seals out contaminants
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coating protects assembly and included coated hardware makes installation quick and easy.
Engineered first-to-market repair solutions
- Greaseable and self-lubricating sintered bearings replace OE-style plastic for increased durability
- Steel ball joint housing and connecting rod have a larger diameter and a much-improved assembly strength, compared to OE-style plastic design
- Anti-corrosion coated hardware included enables a quick and easy install
- Additional application: 2022 Ford Maverick