In May of this year, Continental, a leading innovator and supplier of OE and aftermarket Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems and TPMS diagnostic tools, initiated a national public service campaign urging automotive service technicians to keep their TPMS scan tools updated with the manufacturer’s latest software.
This is an important step for maintaining trouble-free and profitable tire services. because many TPMS service issues can be caused by out-of-date software, especially during diagnostic and relearn procedures.
If you do TPMS service, you need to make sure your TPMS tool is updated with the latest software.
The new generation of TPMS sensors requires the latest TPMS tool software. Without it you can’t do TPMS service successfully!
Even if your TPMS tool is brand new, regular software updates will help avoid service issues and delays.
Up-to-date TPMS tool software helps ensure you can:
- Service all makes/models/years faster, with less troubleshooting.
- Trigger sensors to get the status of each before breaking down a tire.
- Diagnose all TPMS issues and service OE and aftermarket sensors.
- Fix known TPMS tool software bugs.
Whether you’re a technician, shop owner, or tool distributor, make sure you’re using the latest TPMS tool software and avoid wasting time and frustrating your customers.
TPMS Tool Software Update Links
Here are links to TPMS Tool software update download pages for some of the most commonly used TPMS sensors
- Landing page link: updateyourtpmstools.com
- Download pages: Autodiagnos, Alligator, ATEQ VT36, ATEQ VT56, AUTEL, Bartec, BWD, Dorman, Max Sensor, Smart Sensor, Standard