In a recent survey of AAPEX attendees, 90% indicate that in-person events are “irreplaceable,” noting the show floor and networking are most important.
The schedule for technical and business management training in the new Repair Shop HQ is now available. The intermediate and advanced training features a wide range of topics and focuses on education for shop owners, service advisors and technicians. Members of the media are welcome to attend at no cost.
The AAPEX Blog provides weekly insights from industry leaders and is a must read to keep up with the latest trends, economic indicators and market intelligence. The most recent blogs are:
- Imagine the Conversations by Mike Chung, director, Market Intelligence, Auto Care Association
- Why the Automotive Aftermarket is Bouncing Back Already by Philip Atkins, director, Strategic Research & Planning, AASA
- Invest in the Future Now to Avoid Disruption Later by Behzad Rassuli, senior vice president, Strategic Development, Auto Care Association
- The Aftermarket Can Take Advantage of Vehicle Data by Chris Gardner, senior vice president, AASA
- A Year of Challenge and Change Puts Us in Pole Position for 2021 by Bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association.
Housing is now open and we encourage you to use onPeak, the AAPEX official housing partner, for the lowest rates at conveniently located hotels in Las Vegas.