Automotive Parts Associates (APA) announced the 2021 APA Suppliers of the Year for their service to APA shareholders and the organization amid the challenges of 2020.
The APA Suppliers of the Year award recipients were announced during the virtual 2021 APA Annual Shareholders & Suppliers as a video skit of a mock press conference.
APA recognizes the following organizations for their outstanding service and support of their shareholders and initiatives in 2020:
- New Supplier of the Year – Odyssey Battery
- Cornerstone Award – BBB Industries
- Distinguished Original Equipment Partner – Bosch
- Outstanding Marketing Partner – KYB
- HQ Supplier of the Year – First Brands Group
- Shareholder’s Choice Supplier of the Year – FCS Automotive
- APA Supplier of the Year – Denso
APA also recognizes its shareholder, Factory Motor Parts in Eagan, Minnesota as the recipient of the APA Line-Backer award and Metric Auto Parts in St. Paul, Minnesota for celebrating 35 years of business in the automotive aftermarket industry.
“As a former supplier myself I know how much these awards mean to the individuals and the companies they work for, and APA is proud to be able to recognize their commitments and support for our shareholders,” said APA President, Steve Tucker.