Automotive Parts Associates (APA) awarded three grand prizes and three first-place winners in the annual 2020 spring customer-loyalty APA Nashville Roadtrip giveaway promotion.
The grand prize winners were awarded the cash equivalent for the all-expenses-paid trip to Nashville, Tennessee for the 2020 CMA Fest music festival, which was canceled by organizers as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of all festival-goers, artists and production staff, right after the outbreak occurred.
Six APA shareholders awarded their valued customers as winners in the promotion.
The three grand prize winners awarded trips were;
- Mary Bogdanovich of Stephenson Truck Repair, customer of Lincoln Clutch & Brake in Lincoln, Nebraska;
- Ralph Daley of Cee J’s Transportation, customer of All European Auto Supply in Ferndale, Michigan;
- Dan Caldwell of Douglas Automotive Repair, customer of Peterborough Automotive in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
Three runner up $1,000 cash prizes were presented to;
- John Boudreau of Loftus Auto Clinic, customer of A.P.M. Limited in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada,
- Jennifer Kerr of CR’s Motor Car Co., customer of M&C Foreign Parts in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania,
- Eddie Zamora of Rotolo Chevrolet, customer of Morris Automotive Supply in Fontana, California.
“The COVID-19 restrictions made awarding the prize a bit of a challenge with social distancing precautions but we were able to get it done. Mary was really excited about being a grand prize winner even though the trip was canceled.
We appreciate her business and are glad we could be a bright spot in her day while everything is so squirrely right now,” said Michael Fuller, owner of Lincoln Clutch & Brake.
Winners were drawn at random from entries collected by APA shareholders across the United States and Canada from February to April 2020.
The APA Nashville Roadtrip promotion was sponsored by manufacturing partners: Airtex, APC Automotive Technologies, BBB Industries, Beck Arnley, Bosch, CARDONE, Denso, Dorman, DRiV, Gates, Global Parts Distributors, GSP, KYB, Mevotech, Permatex, SMP, Tenneco and Walker Products.
”These promotions provide an opportunity to build a relationship between our shareholders and their customers, in these uncertain times it’s more important than ever to support our communities and businesses and we’re proud of being able to provide a positive distraction from the pandemic,” noted Sara Griewing, APA Creative & Marketing Manager.