Starting Tuesday, April 7, Carquest and WORLDPAC will bring you World Professional Automotive Community courses weekdays at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time).
These are live online classes featuring advanced-level technical and business management training.
Sessions are presented by WTI and CTI instructors, guest industry leaders and automotive systems experts from OE and premium aftermarket suppliers and manufacturers.
Class formats are as follows:
- Introduction by an Industry Leader
- 30-45 Minute Training Session
- 15 Minute Q&A
Sample class tiles include:
- Corona-virus Stimulus Package for the Professional Automotive Community
- Modern BMW Maintenance
- Ford Programming
- Marketing During a Crisis
- Turbo Oil Consumption Diagnostics
- Social Media in a New World
All sessions are free of charge.
The kick-off on Tuesday, April 7th starts with an introduction from Bob Cushing, Executive Vice President, Professional, for Advance Auto Parts and WORLDPAC.
Live classes will be presented daily, Monday-Friday, at 5:00PM PDT/8:00PM EDT.