Wagoneer, the premium extension of the Jeep brand, continues to grow.
At the 2022 New York International Auto Show, the new extended, long-wheelbase 2023 Wagoneer L and Grand Wagoneer L, along with the new 2023 Wagoneer L Carbide and the all-new Hurricane twin-turbo engine family, took center stage.
“The all-new Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer are off to a great start, and we’re always striving to give customers even more of what they want,” said Jim Morrison, Senior Vice President and Head of Jeep brand North America. “The new Wagoneer L and Grand Wagoneer L long-wheelbase models give our customers more: a more efficient and more powerful powertrain with the all-new Hurricane twin-turbo engines, and even more space, delivering best-in-class overall passenger volume, second-row legroom and cargo volume behind the third row, all while maintaining best-in-class towing capability of 10,000 pounds and a rewarding driving experience that is confidence-inspiring.”
- Wagoneer, the premium extension of the Jeep brand, expands lineup with new long-wheelbase Wagoneer L and Grand Wagoneer L, which adds 12 inches in overall length (226.7 inches) and 7 inches of wheelbase (130.0 inches) to deliver best-in-class overall passenger volume and cargo volume behind the third row
- All-new Wagoneer L Carbide debuts, featuring Gloss Black wheels, Black Onyx grille rings with Gloss Black grille texture, Gloss Black mirror and headlamp appliques, technical hydrographic instrument panel trim and doors with Global Black seats
- All-new powerful and efficient Hurricane twin-turbo engines, including the Hurricane twin-turbo 510, offer premium performance with up to 15% improvement in fuel economy
- Legendary capability comes from three 4×4 systems: Quadra-Trac I, Quadra-Trac II and Quadra-Drive II with active low range and rear electronic limited-slip differential
- Highly advanced, class-exclusive technology, including available McIntosh reference entertainment system and Amazon Fire TV Built-in, with up to 75 inches of total screen display area available on Grand Wagoneer L
More information can be found here.