Element Fleet Management announced the launch of Arc by Element — an end-to-end electric vehicle (EV) fleet offering designed to help clients navigate and simplify the complex transition from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles to EVs.
As a trusted leader in global fleet management, Element is well-positioned to assist its clients in evaluating and adopting this new technology to advance their sustainability, strategic and economic objectives.
“With the prerequisites for wide-scale EV adoption by commercial vehicle fleets looming on the horizon — the right vehicle types at the right price points, improved access to charging infrastructure — and with organizational ESG mandates increasingly targeting sustainability, we have seen a significant increase in client interest in moving their fleets “from grey to green” through EV adoption,” said Jay Forbes, President and CEO of Element.
“Arc by Element has been designed to simplify our clients’ transition through fleet electrification and, in doing so, de-risk the advancement of a critical component of their ESG principles and business strategy.”
Arc by Element
Arc by Element adds a new EV solution to Element’s existing fleet management services.
- End-to-end EV fleet management: Element’s full-service ICE fleet offering has been expanded to support the unique needs of EVs — from upfront planning, acquisition and financing to the ongoing maintenance, power and accident management through to end-of-life remarketing.
- EV fleet transition strategy, planning and implementation: Arc by Element provides holistic support designed to give clients complete confidence in every single aspect of deploying their EV fleet. Element will work with clients to:
- Design and support data-driven EV pilot programs and build roadmaps to full EV deployment that are tightly integrated with their organizational ESG mandates,
- Maximize public and private incentives to lower costs,
- Connect clients to Element’s extensive network of EV-specialized providers,
- Plan EV infrastructure and charging solutions across mixed charging scenarios (home, public, depot/workplace),
- Support driver reimbursement for home charging, and
- Work with fleets on driver training, change management and stakeholder engagement.
Element has forged prominent alliances with EV providers and built an integrated ecosystem to help deliver its industry-leading EV services. Notable ecosystem collaborators to enable a seamless EV charging experience for Element clients include Qmerit, ChargePoint, WEX and Enel X.
To learn more about Element’s new electrification solution and services, visit https://www.elementfleet.com/arc.