Reuters Events have officially launched Automotive USA 2023 (8-9 November, Detroit)!
The flagship event will once again take place at Huntington Place, Detroit delivering a platform that unites CEOs and board members from leading OEMs who will break news, launch new products and reveal their roadmaps for this turbulent period.
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Christine Feuell, Chrysler Brand CEO, Stellantis
- Ganesh Iyer, CEO, NIO USA
- Gregor Hembrough, President of Polestar USA, Polestar
- Mathias Carlbaum, President and CEO, Navistar
- Jonathan Weinberger, Chief Advocate – Global Transportation Technology, General Motors
Reaching a North American audience, this event will shape the future strategies across business-critical topics including:
- Electrification: Prepare to enter a new age of automobiles with the greatest technological leap since the combustion engine was introduced.
- The Software Defined Vehicle: Welcome smarter cars, smarter consumers and more data at your fingertips than ever before. Witness the evolution of the OEM business model by delivering a consumer-centric vehicle that can be an extension of the user’s smartphone.
- Vehicle Safety Driver safety is the top priority for any OEM, so how do we pair this once in a lifetime leap in technology with an equally seismic leap forward in safety?
- Manufacturing: In an industry where profitability is the key to survival, manufacturing processes and efficiency will be the difference between who thrive in this new age and those that fall by the wayside.