Birchwood Automotive Group announced that FCA Canada recently approved the purchase of Winnipeg Dodge Chrysler Ltd.
Birchwood is happy to welcome the team at Winnipeg Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, including Winnipeg Collision into the Birchwood family.
The acquisition becomes the 18th Birchwood dealership in Winnipeg and 24th dealership overall. Located in the Pointe West AutoPark, Birchwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram joins dealerships of Honda, Kia, Volvo, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, BMW-MINI, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Collision Centres, and Birchwood Credit.
“We couldn’t be more excited,” says Steve Chipman, President of Birchwood. “Our goal is to provide current and future customers with the best possible customer experience. Whether that be through the purchase or lease of one of our new or pre-owned vehicles or servicing in our service department or collision centres, we strive to provide our guests with an unmatched level of experience in the industry. Our focus is time, ease, and transparency for our customers. We believe that our customers “Experience is Everything”
The opening of Birchwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram comes on the heels of multiple new ventures, investing in relocations and building renovations over the past 3 years:
- Birchwood Toyota – renovation August 2022
- Birchwood Volvo – renovation July 2022
- Merge by Birchwood – Online only pre-owned sales business division April 2022
- Birchwood Ford – new building October 2021
- Jaguar Land Rover Winnipeg – relocation July 2021
- Birchwood Volkswagen – new dealership – March 2021
- Birchwood Lexus – relocation July 2020