Jaguar Land Rover Canada and SiriusXM Canada today announced that they are expanding the factory installation of SiriusXM’s audio entertainment services.
Beginning with the model year 2022, SiriusXM became a standard feature in all Jaguar and Land Rover models sold in Canada. In addition, most Jaguar Land Rover models including the New Range Rover will include SiriusXM with 360L—SiriusXM’s newest and most advanced audio entertainment platform—as a standard feature.
The standard availability of SiriusXM in all Jaguar and Land Rover models is part of a new agreement between SiriusXM and Jaguar Land Rover that extends their relationship into 2027.
First to offer SiriusXM with 360L
The New Range Rover is the first Jaguar and Land Rover vehicle to offer SiriusXM with 360L, with additional Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles set to follow. By the model year 2023, SiriusXM with 360L will be standard in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles equipped with the PIVI Pro infotainment system.
SiriusXM with 360L combines satellite and streaming content delivery into a single, cohesive in-vehicle entertainment experience, upgrading the way the subscriber interacts with the service by providing more choice and a more customizable listening experience for their ride.
It delivers more SiriusXM channels in the vehicle and its personalized “For You” recommendations and ability to quickly access related content make it easier for listeners to discover more of the programming they love. With SiriusXM with 360L drivers and their passengers can also access tens of thousands of hours of SiriusXM’s recorded On Demand content, so they can access exclusive interviews, unique shows and live performances whenever they want.
“The New Range Rover brings together the very best in modern design, engineering and technology. One of the results is the quietest cabin we have ever produced. It’s the perfect environment for us to launch, and have people experience, the breakthrough tech of SiriusXM with 360L,” said Wolfgang Hoffmann, President, Jaguar Land Rover Canada.
“Jaguar and Land Rover are iconic vehicle brands that offer the ultimate blend of luxury, exceptional performance and in-vehicle technology. Our next generation SiriusXM with 360L platform is an excellent addition to that premium driving experience,” said Paul Cunningham, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, SiriusXM Canada. “We know Jaguar and Land Rover Canada drivers will appreciate the capabilities and extensive features of SiriusXM with 360L, including more premium content, smarter content discovery and unparalleled personalization. We are proud to be extending and expanding our longstanding partnership with Jaguar and Land Rover Canada, and we are excited to bring SiriusXM with 360L to the highly anticipated, state-of-the-art New Range Rover, along with expanding it to most upcoming models soon.”
The benefits of SiriusXM with 360L include:
- More variety
- More channels available to listeners, including many of SiriusXM Canada’s exclusive streaming channels.
- Access to tens of thousands of hours of on-demand SiriusXM exclusive shows, interviews, and events in the car, giving listeners more of what they want, when they want to hear it.
- Enhanced sports play-by-play offering that makes it easier to find the listener’s favourite team when it is game time and gives them access to the official broadcasts for more pro and college teams.
A more personalized experience
- “For You” content recommendations enable listeners to discover more of what they love, based on listening habits, served on screen in an easy-to-use way.
- Individual SiriusXM listener profiles allow multiple drivers and passengers to customize and maintain their own SiriusXM favourites and personalized recommendations.
Ease of use
- “Related” recommendations feature allows listeners to easily discover other channels and on-demand shows/episodes related to the currently playing programming.
- Drivers and passengers can use their voices to search SiriusXM Canada’s extensive library of content.
- SiriusXM with 360L in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles can receive over-the-air updates so users can get new SiriusXM features easily, without needing to make a trip to the dealership.
Jaguar and Land Rover new vehicle owners and lessees in Canada receive a three-month trial subscription to the SiriusXM Platinum Plan. The SiriusXM Platinum Plan delivers to consumers SiriusXM Canada’s full lineup of varied content, plus access to SiriusXM outside their vehicles on the SXM App and on connected devices and speakers in their homes. For more information on all the programming that SiriusXM offers, and all the ways subscribers can listen, visit siriusxm.ca.