The all-new, fourth-generation, 2022 Lexus LX 600 was launched and will go on sale at Lexus Canada dealers across the country starting January 20.
“Everything about the new LX is new–from the foundation to the finish–and it is, without a doubt, the most advanced and most capable full-size luxury SUV we’ve ever offered,” said Martin Gilbert, Director of Lexus in Canada.
“Our Canadian guests who are looking to make 2022 truly memorable can soon start designing their new LX online, with all models–including our first-ever LX F SPORT and VIP Executive editions.”
2022 Lexus LX 600 performance
All 2022 Lexus LX models are built around a 3.5L V6 twin-turbo engine that delivers more torque while using less fuel than the V8 of the previous generation.
This engine, generating 409 peak horsepower and up to 479 lb-ft of torque in a wider RPM range, has a fuel consumption of 14.2 / 10.8 / 12.7 L/100 km (city/hwy/comb).
This engine is mated to a Direct Shift 10-speed automatic with paddle shifters.
Handling and control systems including Active Height Control and Adaptive Variable Suspension help provide improved grip, traction, and control as well as a sense of strength and security.
When off-roading, newly enhanced systems including Multi-Terrain Select, Crawl Control, and the Multi-Terrain Monitor enable guests to conquer even the toughest off-road conditions with greater confidence.
The biggest enhancement to in-vehicle technology is the introduction of Lexus Interface–an all-new multimedia system developed in North America for next-generation Lexus models.
In the new LX, this system features a 12.3” upper touchscreen with an added LX-exclusive 7” lower touchscreen. The LX multimedia system is fully compatible with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The all-new LX is enhanced with Lexus Safety System + 2.5.
This portfolio of active safety technologies supports the driver’s awareness and decision-making under a range of traffic conditions and contingencies.
Other safety systems include a backup camera, the Blind Spot Monitor system with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Brake, the Lexus Panoramic View Monitor, and Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking.
2022 Lexus LX 600 models
2022 Lexus LX 600 Premium
- Exterior: 20” alloy wheels, windshield wiper de-icer, cornering lamps, heated exterior mirrors
- Interior: leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front-row seats, heated second-row seats, a power tilting/telescoping steering column, a leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
- Technology: five-setting drive mode select system, electro-chromatic rearview mirror with HomeLink, 6 USB charging ports, a wireless charging system for compatible smartphones, Smart Key System with Push Button Start, Active Sound Control system
2022 Lexus LX 600 Luxury
- Exterior: 22” alloy wheels, illuminated entry system, height-adjustable air suspension system
- Interior: Semi-Aniline leather upholstery, leather-wrapped and heated wooden steering wheel, heated and ventilated second-row seats, second-row power-folding and auto-arranging seats
- Technology: Wallet-sized smart key, 25-speaker Mark Levinson Premium Audio system, rear-seat entertainment system, digital display rearview mirror
2022 Lexus LX 600 VIP Executive
All-new trim level for Lexus that builds on the Luxury grade.
- Interior: Removes third-row seating, rear seat massage system, power rear seat adjustments, VIP headrest, adjustable front headrests, front-seat VIP adjustments, wood door trim, rear quarter glass sunshades
- Technology: Four-zone automatic climate control with VIP climate control system and climate screen, a rear 7” screen, rear-seat wireless charging system, rear-seat knee airbag system
2022 Lexus LX 600 F SPORT 1
First LX to receive the F SPORT treatment and built off Premium model.
- Exterior: Torque-sensing limited-slip differential, front performance rods, 22” F SPORT aluminum alloy wheels, aluminum sport pedals, F SPORT trim package
- Interior: aluminum interior trim, and semi-Aniline leather upholstery, heated and ventilated second-row seats, illuminated entry system, rear seat sunshade
- Technology: 25-speaker Mark Levinson Premium Audio system