55% of all Chevrolet crossovers sold in Canada are special editions.
“Chevrolet has a fresh lineup of crossovers, offering something to suit every Canadian’s unique needs,” said Laura Pacey, brand director, Chevrolet Canada. “Special editions and trims allow customers the custom look they want straight from the factory, delivering unique styles which introduce new customers to Chevrolet and in turn, help grow sales, proving the success of our special editions”.
MIDNIGHT AND SPORT:
- Midnight and Sport Editions are now available on more than half of the Chevrolet crossover portfolio.
- Nearly 50% of Trax vehicles sold in Canada are Midnight and Sport.
- More than 50% of Equinox sales are Midnight and Sport,
- The Chevrolet Traverse will build on this success by bringing Midnight and Sport to the 2021 model year (available early 2021).
MIDNIGHT EDITION: The new Midnight Edition offers an all-black approach to the Traverse’s LS and LT trims. Starting with a Mosaic Black Metallic exterior colour, the Midnight Edition includes a Black Ice grille, black-painted aluminum wheels, black bowtie and badging and Black roof rails.
SPORT EDITION: Available on LS and LT in a variety of exterior colours, Sport Edition includes Black-painted aluminum wheels, plus a Black Ice grille, fog lamp bezels and tailgate applique. Highlights also include black roof rails, Black Traverse badging and Black bowtie emblems.
- RS trim has the highest penetration rates of any Chevrolet special edition in the small- to mid-size SUVs.
- 32% of all Trailblazers sold in Canada are RS.
- 50% of all Blazers sold in Canada are RS.
- Chevrolet is bringing the popular RS trim to the refreshed 2022 Chevrolet Equinox featuring:
- Gloss black grille, unique LED tail lamps, 19” blacked-out wheels, Black bowties, Black badging, Black side rails, RS shift knob, eye-catching red stitching, black interior upholstery, leather steering wheel.
- This package is exclusive to Canada and delivers on a mix of safety and convenience features that Canadian drivers want:
- True North can be packaged with the Midnight or Sport package which adds all-black accents.
- Nearly 40 percent of all Equinox owners have a True North special edition.
- More than 1 in 10 Trailblazer owners have an ACTIV trim.
- Over 70% of Canadian Traverse Premier owners upgrade to the Redline special edition package.