The all-new Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package wheels aim to capture attention.
Using a layered construction design typically reserved for show cars and other non-production vehicles, the cast aluminum wheels bring with them on-track benefits such as structural integrity for hard cornering and about a two-pound weight drop from the standard Mach 1 wheels, despite being one inch wider.
The all-new 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package will be available to order on Jan. 4, reaching showrooms in the spring.
Mach 1 Handling Package vehicles come with:
- Unique, wider 19-inch x 10.5-inch front, and 19-inch x 11-inch rear Tarnished Dark-painted aluminum wheels
- 305/30R19 (front) and 315/30R19 (rear) tires (Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2)
- Adjustable strut top mounts
- Performance rear spoiler with gurney flap
- Revised chassis tuning
- Performance front aero splitter
- 150 per cent more downforce than a Mustang GT with Performance Pack Level 1
Additional key Mach 1 info:
- Mach 1 comes standard with the Tremec 3160 six-speed manual transmission (from the Shelby GT350)
- Mach 1 Handling Package – Canadian pricing available early 2021
- Mach 1 will arrive to U.S. and Canadian Ford dealerships in spring of 2021