Ford is opening the order banks for the limited-edition 2021 Mustang Mach 1.
- All-new 2021 Mustang Mach 1 starts with an MSRP of $65,500 (includes $1,800 destination and delivery charge)
- After 17-year hiatus, Mach 1 fastback coupe returns as a limited-edition model that delivers the pinnacle of 5.0-litre V-8 pony car style and performance
- 2021 model recaptures Mach 1 muscle and stays true to nameplate heritage, bridging the performance gap in Mustang lineup between Mustang GT and Shelby models
- Mach 1 will arrive at Canadian and U.S. Ford dealerships in the spring of 2021
- Mach 1 packs a specially calibrated 5.0-litre V8 engine that produces 480 horsepower at 7,000 rpm and 420 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,600 rpm.