Mitsubishi of Canada announced their second quarter results for its fiscal year 2020.
The company delivered 4,425 vehicles between the months of July to September, a 57 per cent increase in sales over Q1 sales (April – June) and a 32 per cent decrease over same period last year.
Leading the line-up was Outlander with 1,249 deliveries, followed by RVR with 1,161 deliveries. Mitsubishi delivered 941 Outlander PHEV during the second quarter and 787 Eclipse Cross SUVs. Rounding out the line-up is the Mirage hatchback with 287 deliveries.
Next year the company will launch new and extensively redesigned vehicles in Canada through spring of 2021:
- An upgraded internal-combustion powertrain and increased all-electric driving range will be added to the Outlander PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) in Q1 of 2021
- Styling updates outside and inside will highlight Mirage in Q1 of 2021
- The redesigned Eclipse Cross will debut in Q1 of 2021
- The all-new next generation Outlander will debut in spring of 2021
- Every Mitsubishi nameplate will have available Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection active safety features