Static is an invisible enemy of the perfect paint finish and is the major cause of paint film contamination.
Everyday processes within a bodyshop can cause static build-up, including sanding, panel wiping, tacking, blowing off, masking and even the application of materials.
The only way to remove static effectively throughout the painting process is to use ionized air.
As the static forms in positive and negative charge, the positive and negative ions produced from the Stat-Gun neutralize the charge.
Stat-Gun key features
- Restores electrical neutrality.
- Makes every area paintable.
- Full charge=12 hrs. of continuous use
- Simplifies prep, reduces de-nibbing & halos.
- Improves metallic laydown.