The new SATA filter 584 provides clean breathing quality air and compressed air.
The filter has been designed to offer maximum air purification. Even the tiniest quantities of oil or dirt and increased levels of moisture can cause coating flaws leading to time-consuming, costly rework.
Only compressed air that has been cleaned of such impurities produces perfect finishes that meet the strictest quality requirements.
The three-stage modular design allows the flexible adaptation to the requirements of different applications.
Advantages of the three-stage SATA filter 584:
- Higher adsorption of harmful substances (compared to SATA
filter 484) thanks to new sintered activated charcoal filter cartridge
- Air flow with 4 connections approx. 3,800 Nl/min (135 cfm)
- SATA filter timer as a reminder of the same maintenance intervals
for all filter cartridges
- Filter maintenance only necessary every 6 months for all stages
- Maintenance-free bayonet lock with haptic and acoustic feedback
- Fine filter and activated charcoal filter cartridges fit perfectly
by being simply inserted – without screw fittings or additional seals
- CCS Color Code System on the filter housing and filter cartridges
for a reliable maintenance
- Simple plug-in system for upgrading SATA filter 544 to 584
- Integrated pressure regulator with large grip surface for precise adjustment of the necessary outlet pressure
- Maintenance-free sealing elements
- Line connection optionally left or right
- Flow-optimised cyclone separator with higher efficiency level
Other filters in the 500 series:
SATA filter 544 – 2-stage combination filter:
As SATA filter 584, but without activated charcoal. Using it with air fed
breathing protection equipment requires an additional belt-hung
activated charcoal absorber.
SATA filter 524 – Single-stage sintered filter
SATA filter 564 – Single-stage activated charcoal filter
Activated charcoal filter for easy retrofitting to existing SATA filter 544