Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic , SATA Insight will go online this year.
Instead of doing an event in Automechanika in Frankfurt every two years like they always did before, SATA Insight will present their products and innovations on a new platform online.
From September 8 – 11, 2020, you will be able to enjoy their 3D showroom including SATA product presentations, tips and tricks related to the application process using SATA equipment as well as reports and panel discussions.
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 9 a.m.
– SATA Products: Spray guns
– SATA Talk: Shortage of skilled labour and upcoming young
– SATA Report: Jens Munser – Formula 1 helmet designer
– SATA Tips & Tricks: Coating flaws
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 9 a.m.
– SATA Products: Cup systems
– SATA Talk: Prosecution of Plagiarism by SATA
– SATA Report: Stuttgart Night Cruise
– SATA Tips & Tricks: Cleaning and maintenance of spray guns
- Thursday, September 10, 2020, 9 a.m.
– SATA Products: Breathing protection
– SATA Talk: Industrial health and safety
– SATA Report: A look behind the scenes at SATA
– SATA Tips & Tricks: Correct use of the respiratory hood
- Friday, September 11, 2020, 9 a.m.
– SATA Products: Air filtration systems
– SATA Talk: Market trends in the paint and refinish sector
– SATA Report: René Staud Studios – Vehicle photography
– SATA Tips & Tricks: Loss of compressed air inside the spray booth
For more details, you can click here.