With the steady rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in Canada, the industry is taking necessary steps to avoid large gatherings, either by cancelling or postponing events until further notice.
Many preventative measures have also been put in place by key industry leaders.
COVID-19 was recently declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organisation, with more than 300 people infected just in Canada to date.
The Autosphere calendar has already removed all events that have been cancelled so far. Readers can refer to the list below for further updates as it will reflect the latest changes in the status of the industry events regularly.
- March 5-7 – Automechanika Ho Minh City
- 10 mars – Mercedes-Benz / Premiere of the New Mercedes-Benz Metris
- March 15-18 – China international Trade Fair For Auto Service, Maintenance, Repair Technology and equipment
- March 18-20 – Automechanika / Kuala Lumpur
- March 19-22 – Ottawa Gatineau International Auto Show
- March 26-28 – OARA / Convention & Trade Show
- April 1-2 – International Bodyshop Industry Symposium (IBIS)
- April 1-2 – Lordco 30th Annual Trade Show
- April 2 – PBE Solutions 2020 Spring Show & Expo
- April 4-9 – NAPA 2020 Expo Las Vegas
- April 6-8 – NAFA 2020 Institute and Expo
- April 7-8 – TADA / ACE – Automotive Conference and Expo
- April 10 -19 – New York International Auto Show
- April 15-18 – 2020 Ampa Show
- April 23-25 – Bestbuy Distributors- 2020 AGM meeting and associated events
- April 27-30 – EV2020VÉ Conference & Trade Show
- April 28-29 – AIA / National Conference & AGM
- April 30-May 5 – TADA / Annual President’s Members/Vendors Conference
- May 3-5 – WIN 2020 Educational Conference
- May 5-6 – Automotive Communications Council Annual Conference
- May 6-8 – 2021 MY Ford Fleet Preview Show
- May 27-29 – General Motors Fleet / Solutions Summit
- June 3-5 – Non-Prime Auto Financing Conference
Check the Autosphere coverage on the situation below :