This new nitrogen plastic welder was designed with affordability in mind and is one of the lowest priced in the marketplace with a MSRP of under $2,000 U.S.)
With nitrogen plastic welding repair technology now fairly established and Polyvance having trained a lot of technicians since 2006, it has turned its attention toward shops that are looking for maximum affordability when it comes to welding apparatus.
The 6049-C is seen as an ideal product for budget-minded body shops since it retains full capability.
To keep the price to a minimum, Polyvance made a number of changes to the Nitro Fuzer Lite. These include:
- A manual switch between air and nitrogen gas
- The cart requires assembly by the end user. The welder ships by UPS Ground in two boxes
- The welder does not come with free courtesy training. It includes a sheet of handy QR codes which technicians can scan with their smartphone for instant, on-demand video training
Additionally, the Nitro Fuzer Lite does also incorporate a number of features found in Polyvance’s more expensive welders such as:
- Automatic low-flow cutoff to prevent heating element burn-out
- Precision flow control on both air and nitrogen sides to allow for welding anything from super-thin tabs to heavy truck side panels
- Analogue flow meter for repeatable welder setup
13 types of plastic welding rod enabling repair to virtually any automotive plastic, including thermoset polyurethane
- Quality made in USA nitrogen bottle regulator
- Heavy-duty, made in USA construction