Transit, an auto parts warehouse in Eastern Canada, has been named an official distribution partner for the complete line of Vortex OE-quality friction products.
The announcement was made by Jason Hathaway, Sales Director-Private Label, Brakes Parts Inc (BPI).
Providing coverage for over 2,200 different vehicles, such as passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks, Vortex offers a complete program with more than 920 SKUs.
The Vortex product line includes the following features:
- Formulations designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- BPI extreme testing of “high-quality formulas” developed by the company, at its own research and development facility.
- Engineered to be quiet, low fade and consistent.
- Safety, reliability longer wear life and high stopping performance.
- Wherever applicable, the inclusion of additional hardware and wire sensors.
“We are very excited to have Transit as our distribution partner for our new and improved Vortex brake friction program,” says Hathaway. “The Vortex brand has been strong, proven and trusted in the Canadian market since 1997. With over 2,200 vehicle applications in the program, from passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and fleets, the Vortex brand has coverage for all types of vehicle applications and provides dependable, high-quality braking and excellent pedal feel in the most extreme conditions.”