Premium, guaranteed Monroe Quick-Strut replacement strut assemblies are now available for more than 5.4 million additional passenger vehicles as a result of Tenneco’s latest monthly expansion of Monroe ride control coverage.
With 31 additional Quick-Strut part numbers introduced in September, Tenneco this year alone has launched more than 200 additional premium strut assembly part numbers covering a combined total of nearly 30 million passenger vehicles.
Engineered and assembled in the U.S., each Monroe Quick-Strut unit includes a premium Monroe strut technology that has been tuned and tested to help provide original equipment-style ride and handling; vehicle-specific coil spring technology featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE spring design; premium, OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; and other high-quality components. Quick-Strut units are covered by Tenneco’s limited lifetime warranty and the Monroe “Feel the Difference Guarantee” risk-free trial offer.
Twenty-one of the new Monroe Quick-Strut part numbers are the first available from a major ride control manufacturer for their respective applications. Among the popular applications covered through the September line expansion are:
- 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse (rear)
- 2011-2013 Buick LaCrosse (front)
- 2012-2014 Chrysler 300 (front)
- 2004-2005 Chevrolet Impala (rear)
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (rear)
- 2011-2014 Dodge Challenger and Charger (front)
- 2009 Ford Flex (front)
- 2013-2015 Ford Fusion (front)
- 2010-2015 Ford Taurus (front)
- 2013-2014 Nissan Altima (front)
- 2011-2012 Nissan Maxima (front)
- 2010-2015 Lexus RX350 (front)
- 2004-2007 Pontiac Grand Prix (rear)
Tenneco also introduced Monroe OESpectrum premium struts for the following late-model applications:
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang (front)
- 2012-2015 Subaru Impreza (front)
- 2014-2016 Toyota Corolla (front)
The Monroe “Feel the Difference” Guarantee—available on Monroe Quick-Strut strut assemblies, Monroe OESpectrum shocks and struts (excluding 4XXX and CXXX series), Monroe Reflex shocks and struts, and Gas-Magnum shock absorbers—promises consumers that they will feel a positive difference in ride and handling performance during a 90-day or 1,000-mile/1,600-kilometre risk-free trial offer or receive their money back, including labour of up to $100 per axle (if installed by a professional service provider) and alignment up to $80, if applicable. Restrictions apply; visit Monroe.com for more details.