The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) recently announced that it has appointed seven new members to its Board of Directors.
The WIN Board of Directors undertakes the task of carrying forward WIN’s mission to promote women in the collision repair industry. The board is focused on supporting their professional development, opening up a wide network of women across the country and providing educational tools for young professionals.
The newly appointed members of the board are:
- Trista Anger, Regional Business Manager, BASF
- Tanya Elkins, VP Business Delivery, Syngin Technology
- Kimberly Frasher, Director of Customer Experience, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair
- Susie Frausto, VP Marketing, Boyd Group/Gerber
- Jennifer Hubbard, Strategic Solutions, Advisor CCC
- Laura Kottschade, Assistant General Manager, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Liz Stein, VP of Industry Relations, Assured Performance Network
“We are pleased by the vast experience and industry successes our new WIN board members will bring to the table,” said Michelle Sullivan, WIN Chair. “We are most excited to have them join our dynamic leadership group as we continue to make WIN the mentoring and information resource for women in the collision repair industry.”
WIN, a non-profit organization, seeks to recognize excellence, encourage leadership, and build a network specifically for and among women. By developing women through education and connections, WIN hopes to drive industry sustainability.