RoadTrust, an OEM compliant accreditation program, has launched an iPhone and Android app designed to help collision shops make more money, improve customer experience while retaining more customers.
RoadTrust is an industry first on-demand platform that connects stranded motorists with a choice of nearest and accredited service providers in real time! The accreditation package is being administered by Collision Industry Information Assistance (CIIA) and adheres to the best industry standards.
This combination of technology and access to OEM compliant accredited facilities is redefining the way stranded motorists get collision repair and roadside assistance in the 21st century.
Key features for RoadTrust partners:
- The first port of call for existing customers for their roadside assistance and repair needs
- Generating recurring revenue from loyal and satisfied customers
- Generating additional revenue and sending new customers directly to the partner’s smartphone
- Simpler and easier OEM compliant accreditation—plus the ability to attract more business from insurers and OEMS and build value
- Access to the RoadTrust partner network for OEM DTC devices and other services on demand, thereby increasing the scope of jobs and services on offer
Key features & benefits for Motorists:
- Free to download. One app for all roadside assistance needs.
- Prompt service from trusted partners for ultimate peace of mind.
- Dispatch times and calls handled within a minute.
- Trustworthy service – Every service provider has to go through stringent background checks and competency validation before becoming a RoadTrust accredited partner.
- No annual fees plus discounts and offers from service partners.
- Easy-to-use interface with quick tap selection and repair status notifications direct from the app.
RoadTrust app is available for free in Canada on the Apple App and Google Play Stores.