Longtime MACS member Sherwood Wheeler AGCO Supervisor of dealer technical support will present and host a MACS mobile A/C clinic on AG, HD vehicles at the AGCO headquarters in Hesston, KS on Friday, April 6, 2018.
This high-value, mobile A/C technical training clinic consists of live leader-led training, covering a variety of agricultural and off-road service information and diagnostic techniques including:
- Mobile A/C system types, components, and operation
- Condensers, Evaporators, Compressors, Lines & Hoses
- Receiver/Driers & TXVs – Accumulators & OTs
- Control Devices: What they are and how they work
- Diagnosing, testing & servicing mobile A/C systems
- Refrigerant recovery & recycling
- Compressor diagnosis and replacement
- Proper oil balancing & accurate charging
- A/C system troubleshooting and performance testing
- Best practices repair methods
Even though the focus will be on heavy-duty, off-road agricultural equipment and TXV systems, the training is also applicable for on-road vehicles. In the afternoon the class will separate into teams for hands-on diagnostics and troubleshooting of some AGCO equipment parked in the service bays.
The cost to attend this training event is $75 for a member of MACS and $125 for non-members. The event will include lunch. To register or become a member of MACS attendees can call the MACS office at 215-631-7020 x 0, visit the MACS website and register through the events tab, or fax a registration to 215-631-7017.