To help with the impact of COVID-19 on businesses in North America, Fleet Complete is offering free service until July 31, 2020, on telematics to customers with OnStar-equipped General Motors (GM) vehicles.
The special offer on telematics service aims to help fleet owners establish remote fleet management operations and comply with the new safety guidelines in times of social isolation.
This service is for those with OnStar-enabled GM vehicles (most Model Year 2015 or newer vehicles, equipped with compatible OnStar hardware).
The latest events have been devastating to many businesses across various industries.
— Tony Lourakis, Founder, CEO of Fleet Complete.
“Today, businesses work in a new reality with new challenges, and we at Fleet Complete want to help in some way. This is why we are collaborating with GM to provide an operational platform to assist fleets in a time of need with temporary free service. Companies can take advantage of this technology without relying on personnel for installation because it is enabled remotely. The setup is quick, and you can start using it for free, without delay,” added him.
Fleet Complete’s telematics service provides a comprehensive remote management platform such as:
- Over-the-air software activation on GM vehicles newer than 2015 with OnStar for contactless implementation;
- Remote visibility of staff to stay updated on activities and jobs completed throughout the day, with no office depot open;
- Allocating jobs to the closest available mobile workers and promptly communicating updates to customers;
- Higher efficiency of operations through automation, allowing to complete more jobs with the same resources;
- Mobile tracking of vehicles and other high-value assets for theft protection and fast recovery;
- Creating customized vehicle inspection reports for drivers to comply with the new recommended health and safety recommendations;
- Having accurate data for billing and payroll with GPS location and time stamps.
Telematics service benefits both types of businesses – those who already have fleet-operating services set up but are looking for optimization, and those who are looking to create a new arm of their business that employs vehicles for home deliveries in order to continue their line of work.