Michelin’s Movin’On international summit on sustainable mobility taking place from May 30th to June 1st in Montreal, released its preliminary programming and a new round of speakers.
The current and future trends in sustainable mobility as seen by today’s leaders, an immersive experience into the future of smart cities, a Design Thinking approach for frugal mobility: the programming at Movin’On 2018 will lead to creative and collaborative thinking and a cleaner, safer more inclusive mobility future.
In support of this ambitious project, several new personalities have been added to the initial lineup announced earlier this year, including:
- Monica Araya, Founder and CEO, Costa Rica Limpia
- Martin Frick, Senior Director for Policy and Program Coordination, UNFCCC
- Catherine Kargas, Vice President, MARCON
- Isabelle Kocher, CEO, ENGIE
- Marie-Christine Korniloff, Head of Corporate Engagement, WWF France
- Ursula Mathar, Vice President of Sustainability and Environmental Protection, BMW
- Patrick Pélata, President, Meta Consulting LLC
- Sandra Phillips, CEO and Founder, Movmi
- RJ Scaringe, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Rivian
- Anita Sengupta, Senior Vice President, Systems Engineering, Virgin Hyperloop One
- Peter F. Tropschuh, Head of Corporate Responsibility, AUDI AG
- Manoëlla Wilbault, Head of Global Commercial Developments — Sustainability, DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation