Only 400 limited-edition trucks are available, exclusively at the 23 Ford dealerships in the Toronto area.
In celebration of the Toronto Maple Leafs’ Centennial Anniversary this past season, Ford of Canada and Toronto area Ford dealers introduced the exclusive 2017 Toronto Maple Leafs Centennial Edition F-150 XLT SuperCrew.
“We think Maple Leafs fans and F-Series loyalists will love this very exclusive truck that celebrates the long-standing partnership between two Canadian icons,” said Mark Buzzell, president and CEO, Ford of Canada.
The Centennial Edition F-150 features:
· Toronto Maple Leafs Centennial Edition badges on the tailgate and front side panels
· Oxford White paint with blue and white tailgate panel striping
· Toronto Maple Leafs Centennial Edition trailer hitch
· Laser-etched chrome foot plates for front doors
· Toronto Maple Leafs logo stitched in front and rear floor mats
· Centennial Edition badge on center console
Each Centennial Edition comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Buzzell, Brendan Shanahan, president of the Toronto Maple Leafs and Mike Babcock, head coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Additionally, $100 from the sale of each Centennial Edition will be donated to MLSE Foundation.