Hankook Tire is scheduled to attend several Truck and Bus trade fairs throughout 2019.
Besides showcasing its truck and bus portfolio, Hankook will also offer possible solutions to address new challenges in these sectors. The tire manufacturers will make the rounds of European trade fairs between April and November this year.
Supplementing the Smart Work tire line, both on-road and off-road driving treads will be highlighted at the trade events. Hankook’s first bus tire solution Smart City AU04+ in size 315/60 R 22.5 will be on display. The tire is suitable for electric-powered city bus applications, among others.
“We have expanded our portfolio for the bus and truck segment even further since last year and are looking forward to presenting our latest developments to trade fair visitors,” says Guy Heywood, Hankook Tire’s Marketing and Strategy Director for European truck and bus businesses. “Hankook Tire has prepared a powerful presentation at numerous trade fairs and events for the European markets. As part of the Hankook Tire team, we look forward to meeting our fleet customers and dealer partners at these important events throughout 2019.”
With more than 15 appearances at numerous trade fairs in this sector planned for 2019, Hankook seeks to reaffirm its position as a key top-tier global company.
Expected trade fair dates for Hankook’s 2019 plan:
- Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, UK: 30th April – 2nd May 2019
- Bus Expo in Budapest, Hungary: 8th May 2019
- Autopromotec in Bologna, Italy: 22nd – 26th May 2019
- Transport Logistic in Munich, Germany: 4th – 7th June 2019
- Truck Grand Prix at the Nürburgring, Germany: 19th – 21th July 2019
- Solutrans in Lyon, France: 19th – 23rd November 2019