Mickey Thompson recently announced that its ‘go-anywhere’ Deegan 38 All-Terrain tire line is now more versatile with the addition of three new sizes.
The Deegan 39 All-Terrain tire is equipped with an open-void, all-terrain tread pattern, proprietary compound and has a durable construction. With the new sizes, it now fits a wider range of top-selling trucks and SUVs available today.
“Already offered in a wide variety of sizes for many popular 4×4 applications, we’ve opened up the Deegan 38 All-Terrain to a wider audience of serious off-roaders,” says Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels.
The newly introduced sizes for the Deegan 38 All-Terrain tire are the 285/60R18, LT285/60R18 and 285/50R20.
Mickey Thompson offers a 55,000-mile limited treadwear warranty coverage on LT sizes and a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty coverage on SUV sizes.
The Deegan 38 All-Terrain includes several ‘attractive’ features and offers the following benefits:
- Silica-Reinforced Tread Compound and Siping for all-weather performance, cut/chip resistance and longevity
- High-Tensile 2-Ply Body Cord for enhanced durability with weight reduction and improved ride
- Variable Draft Angles and Tread Edge Chamfers that facilitate reduced stone retention
- Angled Shoulder Scallops and Two-Pitch SideBiter Pattern for providing off-road traction
- Tread Element Tie-Bars for stability and responsiveness